- We have seen Point Cloud (LiDAR) display performance speed up significantly.
- User feedback from the Hexagon 2012 Conference prompted refinement in the LiDAR Ribbon controls.
- ERDAS IMAGINE’s Spatial Modeler providing real-time results from over 30 indices as well as pan sharpening.
- Python is now running Spatial Modeler without launching ERDAS IMAGINE UI.
- Asynchronous multi-threaded raster data delivery engine plugged into Spatial Modeler and into the 2D Viewer.
- Began work placing the latest ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK into ERDAS IMAGINE, LPS, and ERDAS ER Mapper.
- MosaicPro improvements improves how customers can handle mosaicking images with clouds.
Oh yes, and did I tell you that ERDAS IMAGINE functions are being placed into GeoMedia? Yes... Vector coming into ERDAS IMAGINE and raster id going into GeoMedia.
Finally, I had wanted to do some webinars on the LiDAR tools, but have decided to wait until we complete the changes gathered from user feedback at Hexagon 2012. I expect to do the webinars before too late in July.